SPECIAL TOONAMI ANNOUNCEMENT!
On September 8th, 2000, TOM encountered a creature that changed the face of Toonami. In 2015 (date tbd), TOM and Sara will face that creature again.
Toonami is happy to announce THE INTRUDER: PART 2! Why are we telling you about this so early? Simple! WE NEED YOUR HELP. This weekend, we need every Toonami faithful to Tweet, FB post, Instagram, etc the hashtag, “#intruder2.” The level of interest you guys show will determine how BIG the story we get to tell is. This adventure is in YOUR HANDS. Let us know if you’re excited for THE INTRUDER: PART 2 by posting about it, talking about it, and making your excitement known to the world! TOM and Sara are about to have their greatest adventure yet… and we promise, Toonami will not be the same.
Love, The Toonami Crew.
my nigga my nigga
Whatever this is, yes.
When I was a kid, whenever I’d feel small or lonely I’d look up at the stars. Wondered if there was life up there. Turns out I was looking in the wrong direction.
When alien life entered our world it was from deep beneath the Pacific Ocean…
I remember being pretty excited for Beyond: Two Souls when I saw the general idea behind it a few months ago. It looked pretty story driven and well-acted and I enjoy ‘choice’ mechanics in games. And after playing The Last Of Us, I wanted something character driven to try and…
I feel the exact same
Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their perspective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.